- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information including how we share the information with third parties
- Your rights and options
2. The Information That We Collect
We may collect information from you in order for us to be able to provide you with services/ course details such as Weight Management, Beauty, Dermatology, Laser Hair Reduction & Hair Build that you request from us through the www.vlccwellness.com or otherwise.
The kinds of personal information which you may be required to provide, for us to provide you the aforementioned services are:
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Category interested in
- Services interested in
- Centre to visit
The kinds of sensitive personal information which you may be required to provide, for us to provide you the aforementioned services are:
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse Rate
- Sleep Pattern
- Meal & Water Consumption Pattern
- Time spent on Physical Activity
- Diet History
- Alcohol Consumption Pattern
3. Uses of Information
Information is collected from you only for one or more of the following purposes:
- For enabling and facilitating the services and provision of products, including to create, develop, improve our products and services;
- For operating and improving the website and mobile application experience;
- For research and development and enhancement of the quality of services or products provided to you, including conducting market research and analytics;
- For enabling communications between you and us, including to respond to your queries if you are seeking information about our products or services and for enabling and facilitating other customer support functions, including sending information such as confirmations, invoices and billing, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages;
- For marketing and outreach including providing personalized advertisements of our products and services based on your preferences;
- For legal and compliance requirements.
4. Your Rights
Right of Access, Modification and Deletion: You can access your information at any time to review any information that you have supplied. You may modify any information that has been found to be inaccurate during such review.
You may also request the deletion any sensitive personal information that you have provided to us, by sending an email to the Grievance Officer mentioned below. Please note however that this may affect our ability to provide you with products or services as applicable and may therefore lead to discontinuation of such services or provision of products for which this information was being used for, at our sole discretion.
Security and Confidentiality: We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your information and to protect your information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We adopt adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your information and have implemented reasonable security practices commensurate to the standards required under applicable law.
5. Disclosures and Transfer
All sensitive personal information that we collect is disclosed or transferred only under the following circumstances and to entities/individuals who adhere to same levels of security standards as maintained by us to ensure security, integrity and privacy of your information. Such entities/individuals are identified below:
Disclosures to Affiliates/group companies: We and our affiliates/group companies receive information from and share information with each other for research and development in relation to the provision of the relevant product or service; marketing outreach and advertising relevant products to you; tailoring product offerings for your benefit; driving analytics on how our services are used and improving our services, our affiliates’ services and your experiences using them.
Mandatory Disclosures or Transfers: As required by (a) applicable laws; (b) any judicial or governmental proceeding.
Disclosures or Transfers to Service Providers: We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf or to the extent we may be providing any third party services to you.
Corporate Changes: In connection with the sale of our business or assets or an acquisition of our business by a third party or any other M&A transaction involving us.
6. Data Retention
All sensitive personal information collected by us will be retained only so long as it is necessary.
8. Grievance Officer
Nidhi Kapoor-1800-102-8522, email id – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com